WHAT WE OFFER
ACS has extensive experience in moving key workers all over the world. Whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving, including:
- Oil, gas, energy and mining
- Engineering and construction
- Military, government and NGO
- Sports and entertainment
- Financial services
- Travel management
- Shipping and maritime
PERSONNEL LOGISTICS DURING COVID-19
With COVID-19 causing widespread lockdown and fluctuating travel restrictions, we have been working globally with a number of industries to get their workforce in and out of areas usually frequented by scheduled services.
If you need help ensuring your workforce gets where it needs to go, efficiently amidst changing restrictions, please contact one of our charter experts who will find the ideal solution for your charter requirements.ENQUIRE NOW
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight Representation: One of our charter experts will assist you on the ground to make sure your group charter runs smoothly.
- Flexible Schedule: Fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements, we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to More Airports: Our charter services can reach under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive as close as possible to their final destination.
- Save Time: Avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines and reduce time spent in transit.
- Aircraft Branding: Our Charter Concepts team can brand every element of your charter for a personalised experience.
- Global Coverage: Wherever you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices offers local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost-Efficiency: Our buying power and reputation mean we’ll always find you the most competitively priced solution.
- Choice of Aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we’ll source the right one for your requirements.
CHINESE CRUISE LINE WORKERS, LISBON
A travel agent asked us to help repatriate 200 Chinese cruise line workers during the pandemic.
SHIPPING CREWS, MYANMAR
A group of shipping companies needed our help transporting stranded seafarers back to Myanmar from destinations including the Dutch Antilles, Singapore, Nairobi, Ukraine and Cairo.
ENGINEERING WORKERS, CHINA
As the global pandemic continued, a Chinese engineering company asked us to help fly a group of workers back from a government-related project in the Seychelles.
SHIP CREW CHANGE, NORWAY
A shipping operator who hadn’t chartered before wanted us to help fly 25 crew members from France to a ship in Norway before returning with the previous crew.
FISHING VESSEL CREWS, SEYCHELLES
With scheduled flights compromised by Covid-19, a Spanish travel agent asked ACS to arrange a charter to transfer crew to and from tuna fishing vessels in the Seychelles.
NUCLEAR PLANT WORKERS, SWEDEN
With France in lockdown, an electricity supplier needed to transport 20 workers to Sweden to carry out maintenance work on a nuclear plant.
HONEY FARM WORKERS, CANADA
The Canadian Honey Council asked ACS to fly 80 skilled seasonal workers from Nicaragua to help commercial beekeepers during the spring hive-building season.
FLYING SEASONAL FARM WORKERS
We were asked to fly over 2,000 seasonal workers from Romania and Bulgaria to Germany to help farms bring in the harvest amidst constantly changing Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 30+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7