JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
We’ve flown everyone, and everything, from film stars to ketchup sachets, and priceless art to Premier League football teams. Whether it’s private jets, commercial aircraft or cargo that takes your fancy, every day at ACS offers up new challenges, with internal progression and planned expansion creating vacancies for new talent to join our current sales teams.
We’re offering an opportunity to be part of hard working, creative and passionate team, based in our Surbiton Head Quarters. In return you will be surrounded by amazing people, offering a number of benefits, whilst working within a company that puts its people at the heart of everything it does.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Ensuring content is up to date across the ACS network of 37 websites and social media
- Uploading of website content using a Website Content Management System
- Ensuring all content delivers from both a User Experience and Search Engine Optimisation perspective.
- Monitor competitor activity highlighting changes and trends.
- Provide analysis of all site content, reporting on successes and areas for development
- Facilitating technical SEO improvements to the ACS network of websites
- Liaising with third party agencies and the global network of ACS offices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Willingness to learn
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and troubleshoot issues
- Great communication skills and ability to work within a team
- Understanding of Website Content Management Systems
- Basic level HTML
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO
- Understanding of Social media
- 22 days’ holiday per year which increases with length of service
- Onsite gym, available for use 7 days a week
- Canteen open for breakfast and lunch
- Private healthcare and pension
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events, such as Friday night drinks and seasonal parties